Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Songs I'm listening to lately

Here are a few excellent songs that have helped me get through this exam week. The first two are ambient trance, and the last two are ambient/melodic black metal. Definitely contemplative music.

Amethystium - Silken Twine (this song makes me feel hopeful about my life, but also like the good things in your life are rushing past you)

Amethystium - Elegy

Summoning - Our Foes Shall Fall (these two kind of sum up my feelings on life lately. They are beautiful songs, but also very dark)

Woods of Ypres - Shards of Love (reminds me of my breakup)

Anyone out there listen to stuff like this, or enjoy what I posted? Let me know! Or just spam me with your favorite music. It can be pop music but the one requirement is that it has to be meaningful to you.

Alright, bedtime. It's gonna be a short night of sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment